Logs Filter 2
A downloadable Tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Efficiently search through logs - ctrl+f isn't efficient for big files
- Start by casting a wide net - You can fetch all the lines where at least one filter appears.
- Sharpen your search - You can fetch the lines where all your filters appear.
- Disable/Enable case sensitivity
- See in real time the statistics of your search - The number of lines searched and the number of lines matching your filters are displayed in the top right-hand corner of the application.
- Copy to the clipboard - In one click you can copy the whole output into your clipboard.
- Saved preferences - You can change the size, style or color of the font and more.
- Drag and drop - Don't waste time! Drag your log file directly into the software.
This software is open source and under the MIT license. The code source is hosted on GitHub
For who is this software?
This software can be used by anyone but it had been developed to simplify the task of moderators and administrators or whoever have to go through lengthy logs to find something.
How can you get in touch with me?
You can start a discussion in the community tab or you can join my Discord server.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||admin, Godot, logs, moderation|
|Code license||MIT License|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Community, Homepage, Source code|
- Download the version for your system
- Extract the zip
- Run the application.
If you are using Linux, you might need to give the software running permissions by entering the following command in your terminal:
chmod +x Logs_Filter_2.x86_64
- v1.2.0 - Drag and drop updateAug 19, 2021
- v1.1.0 - Preferences updateAug 19, 2021
StickyCode of Conduct
StickyReport an issue here